Tuesday, October 26, 2010

sleepover

we are really really scary in this picture! we are ready for halloween! and you guys are invited for my party!

 me and mommy had a sleepover and watched a scary movie called "Ichabod Crane". my favorite part was about the monster the guy with that had no head! and that was so cool! he had a mean horsie. i thought  ichabod in the movie was funny cause he had a big chin. there is a girl that is in the movie. she has a hat and a beautiful pink dress! and she has yellow hair.

 i am so silly! i'm in my curious george pajamas!
 knock knock. (whos' there?) chicken. (chicken who?) chicken butt!


1 comment:

  1. Mae! Your pajamas are awesome!! Looks like you and your mom had an really fun scary halloween party. I wish I could have been there because I love Ichabod Crane!!

    ReplyDelete