Saturday, October 23, 2010

hi!

i love you! i have a cat and hims name is Biff. he's a baby cat, i love him so much. M-A-E. we love you and this is not a good day but you can move if you want to. we moved right now and just go right and left and towards too our house.

i have a skirt
i have a shirt
and i have a stop! uh....blue eyes
i like to play tricks
and me and my mom and my dad have to get in things i haven't been in for two hours.
and i have a loose tooth!

love, mae

fwteref5fetr3rrerfhrjghkjjghgfggryrgftrfdffvftffdfdftgyfgcygfygygffgefxueygewrwqeds1rdqrfwsfsftw4eddd2drwdrw2dwrrfefrr4564637yrypp[\]l]lc vb rvxzxzsAQ2321`1`15W655RYGTFTWFTFETTDT2YGDYD

2 comments:

  1. I wish that I could have been there for your Halloween party. I love the Ichabad Crain (spelling) story too. I love you blog Mae. You are such a pretty girl and really smart too!!

    Love,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you and Caitlyn in your Halloween costumes. You were both as cute as a bug in a rug with a mug of root beer on a hill with a dill pickle with a tickle of love like a bug in a rug. I made that up myself...see you in a few weeks...daffy duck is waiting!!!

    Love,
    G'Pa P.

    ReplyDelete