Saturday, October 23, 2010

maes photography

it was so fun when i took a picture of the fruit
 it has hello kitty and strawberries on it! hello kitty is adorable she's a cat and there are hearts right by her and i'm so excited my mom gave this hello kitty cup to me! its mine now, cause now i'm too big and i drink water now! but i still love milk!
 my cat. i love my cat, he's so cute and furry! i love him so much.
 i love my pancakes, they're so yummy! that's all!
 i love the cookie pancakes are so yummy and yummy and yummy and yummy and yummy!
 i love my daddy so good and good!
 my toes are funny!
 i hate this funny picture but i like it a yittle bit.
 i love my furry mae mae! i love that one a lot, and she's a furry girl. i know she's furry but....(starts singing)

2 comments:

  1. Grandma Jenny thinks Mae's toes are so cute I want to tickle them. I like your pictures that you took with mommy's camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mae-mae, you are sooooooooo funny!!! You are such a good picture taker and your funny pictures are my favorite :) Those pancakes look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete